Life today would not be the same without the major appliances that the modern kitchen revolves around. Without the stove, you would be cooking over an open fire in the backyard. Without the refrigerator, you would have to worry about keeping your food from spoiling using salting, canning, and drying. (Read more…)
Allen’s Tri-State Mechanical Inc. Appliance Service Department supports the city of Amarillo and the Texas Panhandle. Serving residential customers for the specific sales and service:
Allen’s Tri-State Mechanical Inc. also provides full installation for new equipment.
- Washer and Dryers
- Ice Makers and Machines
Anyone who lives in the Texas Panhandle knows the extremes in weather this area of the state gets. Summer temperatures can reach 100 degrees fahrenheit or above while winter temperatures can fall well below freezingWith such a wide range of temperatures, heating and cooling systems play an important role in modern life, as does refrigeration. Residential customers rely on their HVACR systems to keep their homes comfortable. (Read more…)Allen’s Tri-State Mechanical Inc. is an in-house turnkey HVAC/R operation. We have the unique skill sets to provide the following:
- HVAC/R Service and Repair
- Residential, heating and air
- Commercial, working up to 400 ton chiller units and beyond
- Food Industry
- Walk-in units
- Ice Machines
- Reach-in units
- Ice Cream units
- All things refrigeration
- Industrial, various chiller operations including air balancing of systems
- As part of our turn-key operations. All systems in the realm of HVAC/R are initiated through the design phase, development/fabrication and installation, with post-installation validation.
- A complete Preventative Maintenance Program
- Ensures system reliability
- Minimizes operational shut-downs
Over 99.9 percent of the time, the plumbing in your home does its job, without fuss or bother. However, when it’s not doing its job, your plumbing can cause plenty of fuss and bother for you. Getting your plumbing in order and keeping it that way is a job you can trust to Allen’s Tri-State Mechanical Inc. (Read more…)
The highly trained plumbers at Allen’s Tri-State Mechanical Inc. provide residential and commercial plumbing services that include faucet repair, fixture repair, and clearing sewage mains. We also provide water heater and boiler installation and repair as well as drain cleaning services. Our services also include advanced plumbing applications involving sump pump, or lift station installation and repair. We can install or repair sewage, gas, and water lines, which includes tunneling under existing structures. Allen’s Tri-State Mechanical Inc. provides expertise involving drain line breakage location using high resolution cameras.
One of the realities of living in the Texas Panhandle is dealing with hard water. The US Geological Survey rates very hard water as that which has more than 180 mg of calcium carbonate in a single liter. Amarillo can go to 280 mg per liter, making it super hard. Hard water causes spots on dishes and helps to build soap scum on bathtubs and showers. (Read more…)Allen’s Tri-State Mechanical Inc. provides a cutting edged water treatment system products and services in the Texas Panhandle. Applications range from installation of Water Softeners to resolve the Texas Panhandle hard water problems to Reverse Osmosis to support removal of bacteria, heavy minerals from the Panhandle hard water, and the use of high level filtration systems built in redundant manifold configurations.
Water Softeners Benefits:
- Softer hydrated skin during daily showers/bathing
- Softer towels and linen
- Use of less detergents
- Saves water using piping, appliances, and equipment (i.e., hot water heaters, etc.) from hard water damage
Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems Benefits:
All water systems are applicable to all residential and commercial facilities.
- This high level filtration/diffusion process provides the highest purity levels of drinking water
- No more buying cases of bottle water
- Better tasting food cooked using water based principles
- Better health, less salt/excessive minerals, etc.